At Danny Sullivan Group, training and up-skilling are an integral part of our business and that is why all our staff benefit from ongoing training and development. We pride ourselves on working closely with our clients, ensuring that all our employees have the relevant training to carry out their duties.
Our on-site trainers are qualified in and can carry out:
City and Guilds Manual Handling – A fully accredited and approved certificate course delivered across our own workforce and to those of principal contractors by a qualified City and Guilds trainer/instructor.
The Use and Changing of Abrasive Wheels – This new in-house abrasive wheel training is delivered under The Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998, with an emphasis on HAVS awareness.
- Plant and Vehicle Marshall
- Face Fit Testing
- 2 Day Mental Health First Aider course
- 1 Day Mental Health First Aider refresher course
- 1/2 Day Mental Health First Aider Aware course
- Behavioural Leadership Coaching Course for supervisors
- Culture Code – Behavioural Based Safety Course for all staff
In addition, Danny Sullivan Group has partnered with the Supply Chain Sustainability School who offer an abundance of online/face-to-face training, workshops, lunch and learns and so much more!
Set up your account today and take control of your learning.
Other courses we recommend:
- Become a Fairness, Inclusion and Respect Ambassador
- Mental Health First Aider
- Guide to ALLYSHIP
To find out more about Training contact: firstname.lastname@example.org